Co-op Connections Program
As a member of Valley Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc., a Touchstone Energy® cooperative, you can receive discounts on products and services from participating local and national businesses. The Co-op Connections® member benefit program is absolutely free.
Show It and Save!
Here’s what you get:
- Great discounts from businesses in your community and across the nation.
- 10% – 85% discounts on prescriptions at participating pharmacies. From September 2011 (when Valley REC first offered the program) through the end of June 2017, our members have saved $71,689 on 3,435 prescriptions. The average discount per prescription is almost 48%. Nationally, Touchstone Energy co-op members have saved over $100 million on prescriptions since the program began in 2007.
- Access to more than 60,000 national and regional pharmacy chain stores, including CVS, Rite Aid, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, Weis, Giant, Martins, Giant Eagle, and many more. Search online to find discounted prices on prescriptions (www.rxpricequotes.com) and participating locations (www.connections.coop/healthy-savings/locate-providers).
- Access to Cash Back Mall, a free Shopping Assistant application for your browser or mobile device that lets you earn cash back on purchases from more than 3,000 leading online merchants.
- Access to Coupons.com to bring you hundreds of printable grocery coupons, discounts on top brands, and promo codes for online shopping.
- Access to Simply RewardsSM to bring you the best prices on hotels, cruises, and rental cars – including a Best Price Guarantee! You’ll also find big savings on direct deals from national retailers.
- Access to HotelStormTM where Co-op Connections cardholders can save up to 60% off the public rates at worldwide hotels. Type in the Member Number on the back of your Co-op Connections Card when prompted for an access code or passcode during your initial account creation.
- Access to BonusDrive Advantage, which offers to members and employees of participating co-ops an extra $500 rebate on the purchase or lease of a new eligible vehicle from Jeep®, Ram, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat®, or Hyundai. This rebate is in addition to any other offers, rebates, or discounts you might receive on the vehicle.
Here’s what you do:
- Visit the Co-op Connections Card website to view a list of participating businesses and discount offerings. New discounts are added periodically. You may also download and print a copy of Valley's list by clicking on the following link.
Participating Businesses of Valley REC (PDF, 132 KB)
- Present your card at participating businesses to receive discounts. The card is valid at any business displaying a Co-op Connections "We're a participating business" sticker from any Touchstone Energy cooperative.
This is just one more way you benefit from being a cooperative member. As a Touchstone Energy cooperative, we are always “Looking out for you.” If you have any questions, please call Valley Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc. at 800/432-0680 or email Member Services.
Pharmacy discounts are Not Insurance and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance. The discount is only available at participating pharmacies.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Co-op Connections Card has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. The Card is nontransferable and may be used only by the Co-op member to whom it is issued. You must present your Card to receive discounts at participating businesses. Any unauthorized reproduction or misrepresentation of the Card is strictly prohibited. Neither Touchstone Energy Cooperative, Inc. nor any Touchstone Energy cooperative has any responsibility and shall not be liable for any problems with any products or services provided by participating businesses or for any inaccuracy in those businesses’ advertising or marketing. The Card is the property of Touchstone Energy, and your right to use the Card may be terminated at any time by Touchstone Energy or your Co-op without notice. Discounts or offers available through the Card may also change from time to time without notice. Each participating business will decide the terms of the discount that it offers under this program, and some products or services may not be included. Please check with the participating business before making your purchase. Other terms and conditions of the Co-op Connections Card program are subject to change and may be posted at any time on Touchstone Energy’s web site at www.connections.coop or the Co-op’s web site at www.valleyrec.com without notice. Your use of the Card means that you accept these terms and conditions.