Electrical Journeyman Lineworker
Valley Rural Electric Cooperative has a job opening for an Electrical Journeyman Lineworker in the Huntingdon area.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience.
- Job requires:
- knowledge of all aspects of electric distribution (overhead and underground) line construction,
- experience in operation of digger and aerial bucket trucks,
- proficiency in climbing poles.
- Must have current CDL Class B driver’s license (Class A preferred).
- Must live within 30 minutes of Huntingdon, PA or be willing to relocate.
- Hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:00a.m. - 5:30p.m. with overtime as required.
Interested applicants should apply online at PA CareerLink.
Postings and Hiring
Valley Rural Electric Cooperative posts any job openings and employment opportunities with and does its hiring through the Huntingdon County Pennsylvania CareerLink (PA CareerLink). Please contact PA CareerLink or access its web site (Commonwealth Workforce Development System) at the following address and link.
Huntingdon County Pennsylvania CareerLink
54 Pennsylvania Avenue
Huntingdon, PA 16652-1299
Please note that the PA CareerLink site will open in a new browser window or tab. Valley Rural Electric Cooperative is not responsible for the content of that site.